Buy Valium Us, Buy Diazepam Topix
Many artists claim they have the skillz to pay the billz! They have a dream that can not be taken by anyone, or so they say. SCHOOLBOYZ ENTERTAINMENT is looking for you. IF you think you got what it takes to be the best of the best then don’t be afraid to Battle it out in one of the hottest events this upcoming year. There are rules and regulations that you must follow along with entry requirements. IF you think you got what it takes to be the best of the best then don’t be afraid to Battle it out in one of the hottest events this upcoming year. There are rules and regulations that you must follow along with entry requirements. You can Valium Canada Online. In order to Buy Valium Glasgow for this event, you can How To Buy Valium In Australia the picture below.
email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the photo below!
1. The mc/rapper must abide by the eligibility rules and the regulations that are listed below – Freestyle Rap Battle.
2.Entry fee: $25 (unless fee has been waived)
2. This is an open category.
3. No age limit required, but all contestants < 17 will be screened before they are allowed to perform.
4. Entry/Registration fee is twenty-five us dollars ($25) only. The fee for the Competition may be waived per concurrent vote by SCHOOLBOYZ ENTERTAINMENT and The Littleton Group, LLC ( organizer/promoter)
5. Waiver & Release of Liability: Each contestant must submit a Release of Liability Form and Waiver prior to the competition from liability for any accident or injury occurring to the artist/emcee/rapper prior to, during, or after the competition.
6. The contestant is required to complete the registration form and submit the registration form, at least, one day before the date of the competition.
1. The battle must be held with either 16 or 8 Emcees, once all the 16 or 8 slots are already final it will be divided into two brackets. Winners will advance while losers are eliminated without a chance of returning into the tournament.
2.On the following Thursday in the following week, after all, slots are full and final, a competition will be held at a location to be announced at that time. All other information pertaining to the event will be distributed at that time as well.
RULES and GUIDELINES
- Your freestyle must be 100% original material and shall not infringe upon any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights nor shall it contain any vulgar words and sexually explicit lyrics.
- The language to be used in the battle is either English or Spanish or Spanglish.
- The rap lyrics (punch line) should focus more on humor whether you mock or ridicule your opponent.
- The organizer/promoter will appoint the timekeeper. He/She will be provided with a stopwatch and will be responsible for indicating the end of each round. The clock starts from the beginning of the first line spoken by the competitor. Time will be kept by an officially designated time keeper.
- For the preliminary round of competition each emcee will be given two rounds each for one (1) minute, for the semi-final round each emcee rhymes twice for one (1) minute per round, in the final round each emcee rhymes twice for one (1) minute. In a case of a tie another round (OT) will be provided to break the tie.
- The winner of the coin toss gets to decide who goes first.
- By participating in this event, you permit the recording of your contributions and assign to the organizers the complete copyright and all other rights in your contributions for use in all media.
- Competitors who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the organizers will be disqualified from the competition or may be fined for non-serious violations.
1. organizer/promoter must make their decision as to the winner of each round independently and will have an opportunity to explain their decisions.
2. In the case of a round where the judges cannot reach a decision each Emcee will be asked to perform an extra verse for forty-five (45) seconds and the concept/topic should be given by the organizer/promoter. Whenever possible this process should be avoided by the organizer/promoter.
3. The decision by the organizer/promoter is final. There is no appeal process. PROTEST – are prohibited and will not be accepted regarding any score or result of a decision.